Here’s the security vs. privacy debate map we constructed in class on Monday. Click on the image to zoom in.
Tag: debate map
Some Little Brother resources that might be useful…
- Download the book for free in text, HTML, and PDF formats
- A streamgraph visualization of the words used in the novel
- All the resources tagged “LittleBrother” in our Diigo group
- Cory Doctorow’s blog post about my 2015 debate map activity
- Cory Doctorow’s tweets about surveillance vs. security
And here’s a photo of the debate map we constructed in class on Monday. Click on the photo for a better view.
I snapped a photo of the debate map we constructed during class on Monday. We’ll talk more about Little Brother in class tomorrow, and I thought you’d want a copy of the debate map for reference. Recall that orange Post-it notes captured pro-security arguments made by characters in the novel, while magenta Post-it notes captured pro-privacy arguments. Click on the image for a better look. And if you’re really interested, check out the 2012 debate map and the 2014 debate map.