Here's an updated version of the Invertible Matrix Theorem, reflecting what we've covered in Units 1 and 2.
- @KarlMarxovChain - A Markov bot that uses the writings of philosopher Karl Marx
- @autoblake - A Markov bot that uses the writings of poet William Blake
- @BabbageBot - The Markov bot I created that uses the writings of scientist Charles Babbage
- @TwoHeadlines - This bot randomly puts together two current news headlines.
- @NSA_PRISMbot - This bot randomly generates fake NSA surveillance reports.
- @RemixMyProf - This bot takes actual tweets that include the phrase "my professor" and replaces "professor" with a randomly chosen medical professional (or "4th grade teacher").
- @WhitmanFML - This bot takes actual tweets that include the hashtag "#FML" (look it up, if you don't know what it stands for) and concatenates them with lines from Walt Whitman's poetry, joining the two pieces of text at the word "and."